Ambire is an end to end independent digital marketing agency based in Neutral Bay, on the beautiful Lower North Shore, Sydney.
We are a Google Premier partner agency and have an excellent reputation in the industry for
delivering best in class service to our clients and an enviable 100% client retention rate. We are driven by data, technology and innovation, and are looking for a Junior SEO Specialist to join our team.
As a Premier partner agency we have a close relationship with the team at Google, with access to
exclusive training programs for our team and new features and support for our clients.
Our skills span across the management of Paid Media campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, SEO, Display, Data and Analytics, and Programmatic Media Buying. We also work on developing our own solutions and tools with scripts and APIs.
In this role you have a real opportunity to kickstart your career in Digital Marketing working within the Ambire SEO department, which is a crucial part of the company’s growth and there will be substantial rewards for hard work and commitment.
You will assist the SEO Specialist in developing and implementing SEO strategies, on-site and off-site, with the objective of increasing quality organic traffic to your client’s sites.
Most of our clients are in eCommerce, so KPIs for SEO will not only include sessions and users, but also transactions and revenue targets.
Culture and benefits
- Lovely private office in the heart of Neutral Bay with great facilities all around and close to public transport, North Sydney and the CBD
- Work with and be mentored by industry giants where you can learn and excel quickly
- Take the next step in your career – being able to prove yourself and have responsibility for your own clients
- Be part of a small close knit team, exposed to all areas of digital marketing, have your ideas heard and work collaboratively with all levels of seniority
- Some flexible working available
- Be part of a fast growing company with ambitious vision for the future
- Day off every year on your birthday
- Good salary package
The role represents an excellent opportunity for a junior marketer to gain hands-on experience with working on high-profile clients in a fun, dynamic, challenging, and highly rewarding work environment.